Looking for the perfect Hello Bonsai alternatives? We are going to evaluate these business management tools and see how they compare to Hello Bonsai. As a freelancer, you know that being organized while working with clients is pertinent to your success. Hello Bonsai is one of the most powerful invoicing tools out there. Their most notable features are their online signature-marker, time-tracking abilities, and their easy-to-use interface design.
Hello Bonsai Overview
While Hello Bonsai is a great project management tool that brings together integrated calendars, time tracking, contacts, and taxes, there are other strong task management tools on the market.
- Clean and easy-to-use interface design
- Automated proposals, contracts, & time tracking tools
- Pricing is $24/month for the Starter Plan and $39/month for Professional Plan
The best Hello Bonsai alternatives for 2023:
Bloom is a cloud-based business management software for creative freelancers. Bloom is a one-stop solution for all your business process management software needs. Bloom’s hub for client communications features client contacts, email marketing, invoicing tools, customer queries, email templates, and payment reminders. The workflow capabilities allow you to automate the typical repetitive tasks. Sending professional documents is an essential part of running a business. Bloom’s key features keep you updated on potential customers and automates your business processes. With the ability to streamline your admin work, you can focus on other tasks.
- Lead Capture & Contact Management
- Email Automation & Management
- Ability to schedule sessions and meetings
- Collect online payments & payment processing for free
Try Bloom’s invoice generator to create unlimited invoices for free, no strings attached.
Bloom Pricing Plans
- 14-day free trial
- Basic Plan: $39 a month per user
Dubsado is a great CRM software for photographers aimed at small business owners. Even though it’s designed for photographers it also works across many different industries. As a great Hello Bonsai alternative, Dubsado is a project management app that helps you build relationships, create workflows, and schedule appointments. Dubsado has excellent features and positive reviews among their users.
- Powerful form and questionnaire builder
- Customized invoices & invoicing tools
- Automatic Payments & payment processor
- Great customer service
- Project Management
- Financial management
Dubsado Pricing Plans
- $40 a month
- Larger companies would need to call to look at their enterprise plan.
Honeybook is another cloud-based CRM software tool for freelancers. Honeybook’s goals are to streamline your workflow and boost your sales. This business process management software lets you create powerful proposals, invoices, and agreements. Honeybook has a built-in payment processor instead of utilizing third-party integrations. However, for financial management you would need to integrate with Quickbooks or Zapier.
- Contract templates & unlimited projects
- Client Booking & client contracts
- Payment Processing & Automatic Payments
- Good financial management features
Honeybook Pricing Plans
- Monthly Plan: $39 a month per user
If you are looking for document management and the ability to send electronic signatures, PandaDoc may be a great solution for you. With unlimited documents, a CRM integration for HubSpot, a comprehensive content library and custom branding, PandaDoc may be the ticket if your company needs a high volume of complex documents transferred between you and your customers regularly. PandaDoc isn’t a CRM based solution but is an ideal invoicing software. They have a wide range of other features freelancers can take advantage of like contracts, client portals, forms, esignatures, and proposals. PandaDoc is an amazing online software program for freelancers needing just a contract based solution.
- Document Editor
- 400+ Templates
- Connects to Google Drive, Dropbox, Salesforce, and HubSpot.
- 24/7 Live Chat Support
- Performance Reporting
- Directory of tools
PandaDoc Pricing Plans
- Free Basic Plan
- Essentials Plan is $29 a month per user
- Business Plan is $59 a month per user
- You must contact PandaDoc for their Enterprise Plan
Learn more about 5 Business Management Apps to Cancel in 2021
With its $50/month Premium package supporting up to 500 billable clients, FreshBooks is accounting made simple. With its pre-programmed sales tax, late fee, and discount calculations, never again worry about being short-changed. Freshbooks is known for their accounting capabilities but they make a great Hello Bonsai alternative with their contract, invoices, proposal, and estimate features. Freshbooks makes it easy to track time, billable expenses, bank account transactions, and freelance contracts. If you are a freelance writer you will be able to see your financial reports, expense reports, and client payment options.
- Deliver invoice reminders to flaky clients
- Track billable hours for more accurate estimates
- Monitor real time business expenses
- Track projects, financial reports & payment gateways
Freshbooks Pricing Plans
- Lite Plan: $15 a month per user
- Plus Plan is $25 a month per user
- Premium Plan is $50 a month per user
InvoiceNinja is an invoice management software with a clean easy-to-use interface design. InvoiceNinja can help you save time, increase efficiency and get things done quickly. StudioNinja’s most common features are their real-time quotes, email invoices, payment gateways, branded invoice designs, and permission sets. This invoicing app integrates with other project manager tools and enables auto-reminder emails.
- Invoice color themes
- Expense tracking & time tracker
- Quotes & invoices in real-time
- Payment gateway integration options
InvoiceNinja Pricing Plans
- Basic Plan: $0 a month per user
- Ninja Pro Plan: $10 a month per user
- Enterprise Plan: $14 a month per user
Ready to try out these Hello Bonsai alternatives?
Which of these business management software solutions is best suited for you? While all these business solutions are great options, Bloom stands out on many levels. It offers you powerful tools to take your small business to the next level. Whether you are looking for time tracker features, or color themed invoicing, try out these tools and see which one is right for your business.
If you think we’ve left a Hello Bonsai alternative tool out, leave a comment or visit one of our social media pages to let us know. In the meantime, why not sign up for a free trial of Bloom and experience it for yourself?